Thursday, March 27, 2014

new things!


Never in my life did I think I would become a cat person. I'm not sure if it is the cat craze on the internet, but i NEEDED a cat in my life ASAP. When we got Penguin a month or so ago, I was still slightly hesitant that it wouldn't work out. Boy, was I wrong.


   seriously though, she is the cutest! this picture makes her look like a kitten but she is actually 6 years old.

And one more thing...we put an offer in on a house! Now, the thing is: this is a foreclosure. I'm not very optimistic about the bank approving our offer because I don't know anyone that has purchased a foreclosure before. I am being pessimistic because I don't want to get my hopes up and be heartbroken if we don't get it. I did want to show you a couple pictures of why I fell in love with this place. Look at this living room! Windows everywhere and crazy moldings!
   
                   and how adorable is this staircase? 
That is about the only pictures I will show you. I don't want to get all attached and then not get the house. If we do get the house though, I will most certainly be putting before and after shots of each room. The possibilities are endless in this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment